Sooooooooo………there’s not really a lot to say about this that hasn’t already been said. This is the final version, the one I sent to newspaperclub.com and had printed. I changed the text to a version of Scala called ScalaSans, moved about a couple of bits of text and imagery and made sure that none of the text was hyphenated, so now it looks pretty good. I’ll just skip to the last page spread as that’s the only one where there’s a significant difference.
The final version is available here as a .pdf: FMP finished (Online)
As I’d mentioned before, this page had been bugging me for a while. I’m still not 100% happy with it, but it’s the best version of this page spread so far and it works well enough along with all of the other pages.
The printed versions arrived within 3 days:
Next Post: Reflective Summary
All Final Major Project related posts (in order):